Power 100 Next Generation: Nicola Peters, engagement marketing manager, Burberry
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
Burberry's Nicola Peters
What others say: 'She is one of the most passionate and creative young minds in the sector. There are few people more in tune with what is going on in the world.'
CV standout: 'The way she is able to turn ideas and thoughts into tangible, scalable experiences for customers is extraordinary.'
Work beyond years and peers: Peters has a raft of high-profile initiatives to her name such as the Prorsum WW Show innovation ideas, Global ArtofTheTrench.com events and Burberry’s weather-themed Olympic mobile campaign.
Describe yourself in three words: ‘Ambitious, enthusiastic, creative.’
Got a first in BA Hons in Marketing at Leeds Metropolitan University.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)