Power 100 Next Generation: Anna Inglese, advertising and prospecting manager, Mini UK
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
What the industry says ‘She produces highly imaginative creative and embraces innovative uses of media channels. She has also delivered in terms of sales: in a category with 4.4% year on year decline, Mini has outperformed the market and is in healthy growth.’
Work ethic This is a woman who likes to get stuck into lots of projects, meaning she’s always quick to volunteer to help on all manner of projects.
Standout work The Mini Countryman 2011 Action Transfer campaign, which featured evolving outdoor executions where new characters were added and stories told that changed day by day, truly delivering against 'Another Day Another Adventure'.
Advice to younger self ‘Trust your gut instinct.’
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London