Power 100 Next Generation: Anna Inglese, advertising and prospecting manager, Mini UK
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
What the industry says ‘She produces highly imaginative creative and embraces innovative uses of media channels. She has also delivered in terms of sales: in a category with 4.4% year on year decline, Mini has outperformed the market and is in healthy growth.’
Work ethic This is a woman who likes to get stuck into lots of projects, meaning she’s always quick to volunteer to help on all manner of projects.
Standout work The Mini Countryman 2011 Action Transfer campaign, which featured evolving outdoor executions where new characters were added and stories told that changed day by day, truly delivering against 'Another Day Another Adventure'.
Advice to younger self ‘Trust your gut instinct.’
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London