Power 100 Next Generation: Anna Inglese, advertising and prospecting manager, Mini UK
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
What the industry says ‘She produces highly imaginative creative and embraces innovative uses of media channels. She has also delivered in terms of sales: in a category with 4.4% year on year decline, Mini has outperformed the market and is in healthy growth.’
Work ethic This is a woman who likes to get stuck into lots of projects, meaning she’s always quick to volunteer to help on all manner of projects.
Standout work The Mini Countryman 2011 Action Transfer campaign, which featured evolving outdoor executions where new characters were added and stories told that changed day by day, truly delivering against 'Another Day Another Adventure'.
Advice to younger self ‘Trust your gut instinct.’
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- URGENT - Media Planner/Buyer - Immediate Start Ultimate Asset £120 - £170 per day, City of London