Power 100 Next Generation: Sophie Macaulay, Cravendale brand manager, Arla Foods
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
Work beyond years and peers She has been the driving force behind Cravendale's social-media strategy. The brand started the year with 35,000 Facebook fans and has grown this by 250% in 10 months.
Living the brand ‘When we were planning our latest Catnapped campaign, we spent hours discussing "What Bertrum Thumbcat would do" in a certain situations. Colleagues regularly have to pull me back into the real world.’
Marketing trend to watch ‘SoLoMo: understanding how consumers are influenced by social, mobile and local experiences is vital to big brands like ours looking to reach them.
Advice to even-younger self ‘Focus on yourself as a brand, what you stand for and what you want to achieve. The impression and impact you make from the first phone call to meeting the team is crucial and so hard to change later down the line.’
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)