Power 100 Next Generation: Anna Maguire, senior digital marketing manager, EE
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
Work beyond years and peers When at Orange, she spearheaded the brand’s music-led volunteer initiative RockCorps, which really helped the network re-engage with its crucial youth market. ‘It also forced us to rethink the role of CSR in marketing and achieved something genuinely worthwhile in the process’. Now, she’s working on the launch of new brand EE.
Brand passion ‘I spent a week in a field prepping for Glastonbury, before the toilets were properly plumbed in. That’s commitment.’
Marketing trend to watch ‘Branded content, particularly video.’
More on launching EE ‘It's been incredibly exciting, challenging and disorientating at times; trying to deliver something completely new and unknown in the market. This kind of opportunity doesn’t come along very often.’
Best career advice ‘It's nice to be important but it's important to be nice.’
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Antrim
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London