Power 100 Next Generation: Carrie Osman, dog portfolio manager, Mars Petcare
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
What the agency says ‘A rising star showing incredible flair for her core craft of brand portfolio management as well as business change and innovation.'
Work beyond years and peers During her six-year tenure, she has grown share for the Pedigree can to its highest ever position (£80m, up 7% in the year to date, making it the fastest-growing brand in the market). She’s reinvigorated the brand through the 'Good Honest Food' campaign, championed the four-a-day push and delivered innovation, such as the Pedigree Health sub-range.
Brand passion ‘Passion and individuality are cherished and that's why I bounce into work every day.’
Advice to an even-younger self ‘If you don't stand for something you will fall for everything’
Inspirations ‘People who believe there is a better way: Paralympians, marketers, CEOs. Seth Godin’s blog, the Gaping Void blog and Ted Talks also inspire me.’
Proudest project ‘Turning around Pedigree can, changing 30 recipes, improving communications, improving the product, boosting profitability. My team have now led us to our highest share in five years.’
Three words to describe yourself ‘Playful, challenging, curious.’
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London