Power 100 Next Generation: Lucy Needham, Windows marketing executive, UK, Microsoft
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
What the industry says ‘A keen eye for detail, strong project management skills, a clear and concise communication style and an inspiring understanding of social media and youth marketing. Her calm approach to crisis management is a rare quality, which makes working with her a joy.’
Work beyond years and peers The driving force behind the Windows UK student marketing campaign, prompting an increase in applications to be student ambassadors of more than 300% in 12 months and preference for Windows among students increased by more than 18% in six months.
Marketing trend to watch ‘The potential of the multi-screen: it allows brands to create more content and create deeper relationships with their customers with more interaction’
Advice to even-younger self ‘Networking. I don’t think that it can be stressed enough and I don’t think I have mastered the art of it. Yet.’
Brand passion ‘I never thought I would consider myself a techie, but I find myself talking to my mates about our new products and how they can help them.’
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London