Power 100 Next Generation: Ladislas Beuzelin, Pringles global marketing manager, Kellogg's
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
Success beyond years and peers: Leading the $1.5bn global relaunch of Pringles across 145 markets.
Background: An industrial engineer by trade, he stumbled across marketers while working in distribution and logistics and thought he liked the look of what they were doing. That was five years ago and he hasn’t looked back.
What others say: ‘Collaborative, engaging and enthusiastic, he imbues all the characteristics of the perfect brand partner and is a pleasure to work with on a daily basis.’
Advice to even younger self: ‘Step back and choose your battle, don’t try to win them all.’
Proudest project: ‘Ten months after the Pringles relaunch, it is thrilling to see that every single region is growing both sales and market share.’
Job in 10 years time: ‘I can picture myself continuing to build global brands, especially in the food and beverage industry.’
Admired brands: Innocent, Apple, Converse, Fatboy bean bags, RedBull, Angry Birds.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)