Power 100 Next Generation: Ladislas Beuzelin, Pringles global marketing manager, Kellogg's
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
Success beyond years and peers: Leading the $1.5bn global relaunch of Pringles across 145 markets.
Background: An industrial engineer by trade, he stumbled across marketers while working in distribution and logistics and thought he liked the look of what they were doing. That was five years ago and he hasn’t looked back.
What others say: ‘Collaborative, engaging and enthusiastic, he imbues all the characteristics of the perfect brand partner and is a pleasure to work with on a daily basis.’
Advice to even younger self: ‘Step back and choose your battle, don’t try to win them all.’
Proudest project: ‘Ten months after the Pringles relaunch, it is thrilling to see that every single region is growing both sales and market share.’
Job in 10 years time: ‘I can picture myself continuing to build global brands, especially in the food and beverage industry.’
Admired brands: Innocent, Apple, Converse, Fatboy bean bags, RedBull, Angry Birds.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)