Power 100 Next Generation: Max Buckland, brand manager, Global Radio
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
What the boss says: ‘He has been critical to the Capital success story. He has made a real difference.’
Work beyond years and peers: Managed the launch of the Capital FM network into eight new UK marketplaces in three months. After four weeks, prompted awareness was at 59% and this translated into commercial success.
Advice to even younger self: ‘If you can thrive with change as the one constant and maintain an ambition to develop learning, you'll be fairly future proof.’
Job in 10 years time: ‘Rather than a sector or brand, my aspiration is to push the boundaries of marketing into new and interesting spaces.’
Describes himself as: Passionate, ambitious, innovative.
Background: Studied media communications and marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex