Power 100 Next Generation: Max Buckland, brand manager, Global Radio
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
What the boss says: ‘He has been critical to the Capital success story. He has made a real difference.’
Work beyond years and peers: Managed the launch of the Capital FM network into eight new UK marketplaces in three months. After four weeks, prompted awareness was at 59% and this translated into commercial success.
Advice to even younger self: ‘If you can thrive with change as the one constant and maintain an ambition to develop learning, you'll be fairly future proof.’
Job in 10 years time: ‘Rather than a sector or brand, my aspiration is to push the boundaries of marketing into new and interesting spaces.’
Describes himself as: Passionate, ambitious, innovative.
Background: Studied media communications and marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...