Power 100 Next Generation: Max Buckland, brand manager, Global Radio
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
What the boss says: ‘He has been critical to the Capital success story. He has made a real difference.’
Work beyond years and peers: Managed the launch of the Capital FM network into eight new UK marketplaces in three months. After four weeks, prompted awareness was at 59% and this translated into commercial success.
Advice to even younger self: ‘If you can thrive with change as the one constant and maintain an ambition to develop learning, you'll be fairly future proof.’
Job in 10 years time: ‘Rather than a sector or brand, my aspiration is to push the boundaries of marketing into new and interesting spaces.’
Describes himself as: Passionate, ambitious, innovative.
Background: Studied media communications and marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)