Power 100 Next Generation: Max Buckland, brand manager, Global Radio
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
What the boss says: ‘He has been critical to the Capital success story. He has made a real difference.’
Work beyond years and peers: Managed the launch of the Capital FM network into eight new UK marketplaces in three months. After four weeks, prompted awareness was at 59% and this translated into commercial success.
Advice to even younger self: ‘If you can thrive with change as the one constant and maintain an ambition to develop learning, you'll be fairly future proof.’
Job in 10 years time: ‘Rather than a sector or brand, my aspiration is to push the boundaries of marketing into new and interesting spaces.’
Describes himself as: Passionate, ambitious, innovative.
Background: Studied media communications and marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London