Power 100 Next Generation: Hannah Drew, Brand operations manager, P&G UK and Ireland
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
Work beyond years and peers: Her work on social media: Drew has launched two of P&G’s most successful UK Facebook pages, for Herbal Essences and Aussie. Her strategy has been replicated across the Western Europe business.
Living the brand: ‘I store check all the time, even when I’m not in the UK. It drives my husband mad.’
Advice to even younger self: ‘Don’t wait until you graduate. Think about how to differentiate yourself from other graduates while still at university, in terms of life and activity outside of your degree course. Have a passion to learn, be prepared to get stuck in and ask questions. Trust your gut and stick with it’
Background: Student marketing posts whetted her appetite for the fusion of business strategy and creativity. ‘My Dad was a marketer, too, and I thought what he did on a daily basis looked interesting.’
Brand passion: ‘I’ve been at P&G for six years and had roles across 10 brands. I’m still learning every day.’
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London