Power 100 Next Generation: Jayme Goldstein, product marketing manager, consumer marketing at Google
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
Brand passion: ‘I didn't want to work in marketing or advertising to just flog crap at people, so I feel very fortunate to work at a company whose mission I believe in and where we’re given the freedom to do what we think is right.’
Success beyond years and peers: Launching Chrome Web Lab. ‘Turning an idea of that magnitude and complexity into a real thing required love, skill and graft.’
Advice to even younger self: ‘There was a saying at Glue, which I really liked: "We make banners not babies". Love what you do and work hard but always remember there are more important things in life.’
Marketing trend to watch: ‘3D printing. When the technology matures it's going to change the world. It's not a marketing trend per se, but it will totally up-end how certain products are marketed.’
Background: He was lured by the appeal of creativity as a job and also heard there were some cool parties.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London