Power 100 Next Generation: Jayme Goldstein, product marketing manager, consumer marketing at Google
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
Brand passion: ‘I didn't want to work in marketing or advertising to just flog crap at people, so I feel very fortunate to work at a company whose mission I believe in and where we’re given the freedom to do what we think is right.’
Success beyond years and peers: Launching Chrome Web Lab. ‘Turning an idea of that magnitude and complexity into a real thing required love, skill and graft.’
Advice to even younger self: ‘There was a saying at Glue, which I really liked: "We make banners not babies". Love what you do and work hard but always remember there are more important things in life.’
Marketing trend to watch: ‘3D printing. When the technology matures it's going to change the world. It's not a marketing trend per se, but it will totally up-end how certain products are marketed.’
Background: He was lured by the appeal of creativity as a job and also heard there were some cool parties.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London