Power 100 Next Generation: Jayme Goldstein, product marketing manager, consumer marketing at Google
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
Brand passion: ‘I didn't want to work in marketing or advertising to just flog crap at people, so I feel very fortunate to work at a company whose mission I believe in and where we’re given the freedom to do what we think is right.’
Success beyond years and peers: Launching Chrome Web Lab. ‘Turning an idea of that magnitude and complexity into a real thing required love, skill and graft.’
Advice to even younger self: ‘There was a saying at Glue, which I really liked: "We make banners not babies". Love what you do and work hard but always remember there are more important things in life.’
Marketing trend to watch: ‘3D printing. When the technology matures it's going to change the world. It's not a marketing trend per se, but it will totally up-end how certain products are marketed.’
Background: He was lured by the appeal of creativity as a job and also heard there were some cool parties.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Lead Online Communications Officer Adam Recruitment £22000 - £24000 per annum, Wilmslow
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...