Power 100 Next Generation: Jayme Goldstein, product marketing manager, consumer marketing at Google
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
Brand passion: ‘I didn't want to work in marketing or advertising to just flog crap at people, so I feel very fortunate to work at a company whose mission I believe in and where we’re given the freedom to do what we think is right.’
Success beyond years and peers: Launching Chrome Web Lab. ‘Turning an idea of that magnitude and complexity into a real thing required love, skill and graft.’
Advice to even younger self: ‘There was a saying at Glue, which I really liked: "We make banners not babies". Love what you do and work hard but always remember there are more important things in life.’
Marketing trend to watch: ‘3D printing. When the technology matures it's going to change the world. It's not a marketing trend per se, but it will totally up-end how certain products are marketed.’
Background: He was lured by the appeal of creativity as a job and also heard there were some cool parties.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London