Mail titles target home movers with free copies
The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday are offering people moving home the chance to get the two papers for free for seven days.
The Mail: targets home movers
Vouchers are to be distributed in the Home Move Box, a collection of samples and offers that is delivered free to people who have just moved to a new address.
Movers are identified via data Home Move Box gets from estate agents, and more than 232,000 boxes have been sent out in 2012.
It is understood the Associated Newspapers-owned titles are the first newspapers to feature in the Home Move Box and have signed up to be included in the next 60,000 boxes, according to Daily Mail circulation subscription manager Bianca Hooley.
The boxes are currently sponsored by British Gas and TalkTalk.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...