Mail titles target home movers with free copies
The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday are offering people moving home the chance to get the two papers for free for seven days.
The Mail: targets home movers
Vouchers are to be distributed in the Home Move Box, a collection of samples and offers that is delivered free to people who have just moved to a new address.
Movers are identified via data Home Move Box gets from estate agents, and more than 232,000 boxes have been sent out in 2012.
It is understood the Associated Newspapers-owned titles are the first newspapers to feature in the Home Move Box and have signed up to be included in the next 60,000 boxes, according to Daily Mail circulation subscription manager Bianca Hooley.
The boxes are currently sponsored by British Gas and TalkTalk.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)