Age UK to run thermal cover wrap for Telegraph magazine
Age UK is to use a thermal cover wrap around the Telegraph magazine on Saturday (17 November) to demonstrate how donations can help the charity keep older people warm this winter.
Age UK: Lynda Bellingham features on Telegraph magazine's thermal cover wrap
Creative consists of a photo of Age UK’s celebrity ambassador Lynda Bellingham in a dull and grey living room.The image will be printed in thermal ink so that when readers put a finger on one of the grey items in the picture, it will turn orange, demonstrating how older people can be made warmer through donations.
The inside and back page of the cover wrap will explain the thinking behind Age UK's ‘Spread The Warmth’ campaign, how the charity will help older people this winter, and how readers can get involved.
The Telegraph’s in-house creative team designed the cover wrap in conjunction with Age UK's ad agency Karmarama. Planning and buying was by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
Marianne Hewitt, head of brand marketing at Age UK, said: "'Spread The Warmth' is one of the most important campaigns in our calendar for raising awareness of the vital support and services we offer older people at a notoriously difficult time of year.
"Reinforcing who we are and what we do is crucial for our brand and, in turn, for our life-changing charitable work. It is important to keep reminding supporters why we need their help and this is an innovative and visual new take on that."
Lin-sze Teh, account director at Manning Gottlieb OMD, said: "It is an ongoing challenge for Age UK to stand out in the cluttered charities marketplace. The Telegraph has developed a fantastic piece of work that truly delivers on the strategy and enables us to challenge social perceptions in a fresh and engaging way."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Project Manager (Medical Communications) Premier Media £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Social Media Copywriter Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum, Northampton