Sainsbury's presents 'being good for Santa' day
Sainsbury's has unveiled its Christmas campaign, which includes a 20-second spot about a young boy who surprises his parents by clearing the dinner table, as part of the retailer's festive activity that features 14 different ads, which air from tonight.
The first three ads will run back-to-back. The remaining 11 films will be rolled out in the weeks leading up to New Year’s Eve. According to Sainsbury’s, different ads will show on different days, ensuring that viewers are treated to a "new execution as often as possible".
The 14 ‘Christmas Days’ adverts, which were created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, are set to the track ‘Through Frozen Forests’ by Aaron Espe. The song will be used across all Sainsbury’s above the line advertising, appearing as a common thread throughout the campaign.
The ads were produced by production company Smuggler and the media space was planned and bought by PHD. The creatives were Phil Martin and Mike Hannett and it will run across TV, YouTube and the national press.
Sarah Warby, marketing director for Sainsbury’s, said: "Christmas is a really special time for our customers and colleagues and we know that it’s not just one day that makes Christmas special, but a series of moments that are celebrated throughout the holiday season.
"With this knowledge we can ensure all the different festive moments that make Christmas special for our customers and colleagues are catered for; be that wanting to impress your neighbours with extra special nibbles or having a sneaky chocolate truffle on the sofa after a hard days shopping."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...