NPower in strategic agency hunt for brand repositioning
NPower has launched a hunt for a strategic agency amid reports that it will end its sponsorship of the Football League.
Sponsorship: Football League
As part of a repositioning of the brand, the utility provider is seeking advice on brand strategy and sponsorship. The appointed agency may also be expected to advise on potential sporting tie-ins for the brand.
The move coincides with news that NPower's three-year, £21m deal with the Football League is set to end.
NPower PR campaigns manager Zoe Melarkey said: 'We are engaged in a bigger process of looking at putting customers at the heart of the business, and defining the core of our brand.
'We want to focus on our sponsorship strategy moving forward and are looking for agencies to come back to us with top-line thoughts around this.'
The hunt is understood to be part of a review overseen by Debbie Briton, who has joined NPower from AXA to oversee marketing.
However, Melarkey denied that a firm decision had been made about ending sponsorship of the Football League.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Ad Operations Executive/Trafficker Propel £2600 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...