Vizeum reinforces planning team with three senior hires
Hankins, Bright and Lloyd…boosting Vizeum’s planning
Vizeum has bolstered its planning department with three hires including Andrew Lloyd, who takes the role of planning managing partner.
Lloyd, who will share responsibility for the quality of the agency’s planning product with the rest of the management team, will report to the Vizeum chief operating officer, Jo Sutherland.
He moves from MediaCom, which he rejoined last year as a business director heading the communications planning team for clients including Müller.
Lloyd previously worked at OMD UK, where he was the business director for
Vizeum has also poached James Hankins from MEC to fill the new role of head of
integrated planning. While at MEC, Hankins led the Gocompare.com, Kuoni and Homeserve teams as the strategy director.
Vizeum has also hired Luisa Bright, previously the client director on General Motors at its sister Aegis agency Carat, as its head of digital. Bright will support Vizeum’s innovation agenda and report to Patrick Affleck, the managing partner, digital.
Richard Morris, the managing director of Vizeum, said: "We are a planning-led agency, so it is no surprise I want to assemble the strongest possible strategy and planning
capabilities within Vizeum. Andrew, James and Luisa will only add to our strength and reputation in this area."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London