M&C Saatchi lands Ballantine's brief
Ballantine's, the Pernod Ricard brand, has appointed M&C Saatchi to handle its estimated £25 million global advertising business, ending its 20-year relationship with Publicis.
M&C Saatchi won the pitch in a two-way shoot-out against Havas Worldwide, which, like M&C Saatchi, is a Pernod Ricard roster shop.
The appointment follows a process that began in July and involved conversations with non-roster agencies. Publicis will remain on the Pernod Ricard roster, working with brands such as Malibu and Chivas Brothers.
Ballantine’s uses Work Club for its digital activity and Vizeum for media buying.
Last year, Publicis launched a TV ad for the Scotch whisky brand to inspire consumers to "change their plan and leave an impression".
To support the campaign, Work Club created a video featuring a tattooist. A Facebook page allowed the public to interact with him and make decisions on his work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire