M&C Saatchi lands Ballantine's brief
Ballantine's, the Pernod Ricard brand, has appointed M&C Saatchi to handle its estimated £25 million global advertising business, ending its 20-year relationship with Publicis.
M&C Saatchi won the pitch in a two-way shoot-out against Havas Worldwide, which, like M&C Saatchi, is a Pernod Ricard roster shop.
The appointment follows a process that began in July and involved conversations with non-roster agencies. Publicis will remain on the Pernod Ricard roster, working with brands such as Malibu and Chivas Brothers.
Ballantine’s uses Work Club for its digital activity and Vizeum for media buying.
Last year, Publicis launched a TV ad for the Scotch whisky brand to inspire consumers to "change their plan and leave an impression".
To support the campaign, Work Club created a video featuring a tattooist. A Facebook page allowed the public to interact with him and make decisions on his work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...