Fuller's in creative and media rethink
Fuller, Smith & Turner, the owner of the London Pride beer brand and a national pub network, is reviewing its £2 million creative and media agency arrangements.
The brewer, which also owns the ESB and Discovery brands, is running the pitch through AAR.
The review brings an end to Fuller’s 15-year relationship with its creative agency Doner, which had been invited to repitch but declined.
Its incumbent media shop, MEC, is also not repitching. Appointed agencies will work on advertising for both the Fuller’s brands and its pub estate, which includes more than 360 pubs and bars.
Ian Bray, the managing director of Fuller’s Beer Company, said: "Doner have done a fantastic job for us over the last 15 years, helping us to turn the London Pride brand into the UK’s leading premium ale. We do, however, feel that the time is right to have a fresh pair of eyes on our brands and help take them on to even greater successes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)