Media agencies vie for Gatwick account
Gatwick Airport has called a review of its £15 million five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
Gatwick: wants media agency with 'demonstrable experience' for five-year contract
In an RFI issued this week, Gatwick said the successful agency will have "demonstrable experience" of UK and international markets, a "proven track record in multimedia" and a "strong network of media providers".
Gatwick expects to shortlist three to six shops and interested parties have until 9 December to apply.
The airport’s media spend could be as much as £15 million over the five-year period of the contract.
In July, Gatwick appointed Publicis Chemistry to handle its advertising account, with a brief to help Gatwick become London’s airport of choice as it expands its retail and restaurant offering.
Gatwick, which was sold by BAA to Global Infrastructure Partners for £1.5 billion in 2009, is the UK’s second-largest airport, behind London Heathrow, and claims to handle around 33 million passengers every year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...