Media agencies vie for Gatwick account
Gatwick Airport has called a review of its £15 million five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
Gatwick: wants media agency with 'demonstrable experience' for five-year contract
In an RFI issued this week, Gatwick said the successful agency will have "demonstrable experience" of UK and international markets, a "proven track record in multimedia" and a "strong network of media providers".
Gatwick expects to shortlist three to six shops and interested parties have until 9 December to apply.
The airport’s media spend could be as much as £15 million over the five-year period of the contract.
In July, Gatwick appointed Publicis Chemistry to handle its advertising account, with a brief to help Gatwick become London’s airport of choice as it expands its retail and restaurant offering.
Gatwick, which was sold by BAA to Global Infrastructure Partners for £1.5 billion in 2009, is the UK’s second-largest airport, behind London Heathrow, and claims to handle around 33 million passengers every year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)