Media agencies vie for Gatwick account
Gatwick Airport has called a review of its £15 million five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
Gatwick: wants media agency with 'demonstrable experience' for five-year contract
In an RFI issued this week, Gatwick said the successful agency will have "demonstrable experience" of UK and international markets, a "proven track record in multimedia" and a "strong network of media providers".
Gatwick expects to shortlist three to six shops and interested parties have until 9 December to apply.
The airport’s media spend could be as much as £15 million over the five-year period of the contract.
In July, Gatwick appointed Publicis Chemistry to handle its advertising account, with a brief to help Gatwick become London’s airport of choice as it expands its retail and restaurant offering.
Gatwick, which was sold by BAA to Global Infrastructure Partners for £1.5 billion in 2009, is the UK’s second-largest airport, behind London Heathrow, and claims to handle around 33 million passengers every year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)