River Island to live stream Rihanna gig
River Island is to stream a Rihanna gig live on its Facebook page on Monday (19 November), as well as selling exclusive Rihanna T-shirts.
Rihanna: River Island to stream gig live on its Facebook page
The clothing brand and the singer started collabarating earlier this year, and are also planning a spring 2013 fashion collection called Rihanna for River Island.
The gig is at a secret location and forms part of Rihanna's '777' tour, in which she will play in seven cities in seven countries, over seven days.
It is also distributing 1.5 million promotional cards for a download of a bonus track of Rihanna's number-one single, 'Diamonds'.
Josie Roscop, marketing director at River Island, said the brand was "giving exclusive access and content by bringing fashion and music together in a way we think our customers will love".
The brand's Facebook page has 1.3 million fans.Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Ecommerce and CRM Manager Spotlight Recruitment negotiable, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...