Karmarama wins B&Q's £40 million advertising
B&Q has awarded its £40 million advertising account to Karmarama.
B&Q picks Karmarama
The agency won the business after a head-to-head pitch with WCRS.
Other competing agencies BETC London and Dare were knocked off the pitch at an earlier stage.
The previous incumbent on the account McCann London pulled out of the process following the departure of B&Q's marketing director, Katherine Paterson in September.
The pitch kicked off in July this year and was handled by an in-house consultant.
McCann had worked with B&Q for three years after winning the business following a pitch against WCRS, Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy (MCBD), and Rapier.
Earlier this week, Kingfisher, B&Q’s parent company, handed MEC its consolidated £45 million media planning and buying business for its B&Q, TradePoint and Screwfix brands after a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London