Global Radio hires Sky intelligence director Matt Jeffries
Global Radio, the owner of Classic FM and the Heart network, has hired Matt Jeffries, director of customer intelligence at BSkyB, to the new role of group director of insight, research and analytics.
Matt Jeffries: joins Global Radio
Jeffries will be charged with developing the way Global Radio’s insight department supports its commercial, consumer, marketing and strategic teams. He will be responsible for audience measurement system Rajar.
When he starts in January 2013 Jeffries will report to both Richard Park, executive director and director of broadcasting, and Stuart Mays, director of commercial strategy.
Prior to his role at BSkyB, Jeffries’ previous roles include head of customer lifecycle management and insight at telecoms firm TalkTalk and senior insight manager for Europe, Middle East and Africa at The Walt Disney Company.
Earlier in his career Jeffries worked in various roles at Mediaedge:cia (now MEC), Carat and gaming firm Codemasters.
Park said: "The changing face of broadcasting alongside Global’s expansion and development, has led to an increased demand for more advanced insight across the business.
"Therefore we are delighted to welcome someone of Matt's calibre to our organisation to help us move on our understanding of the opportunities this business has on every platform."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London