Global Radio hires Sky intelligence director Matt Jeffries
Global Radio, the owner of Classic FM and the Heart network, has hired Matt Jeffries, director of customer intelligence at BSkyB, to the new role of group director of insight, research and analytics.
Matt Jeffries: joins Global Radio
Jeffries will be charged with developing the way Global Radio’s insight department supports its commercial, consumer, marketing and strategic teams. He will be responsible for audience measurement system Rajar.
When he starts in January 2013 Jeffries will report to both Richard Park, executive director and director of broadcasting, and Stuart Mays, director of commercial strategy.
Prior to his role at BSkyB, Jeffries’ previous roles include head of customer lifecycle management and insight at telecoms firm TalkTalk and senior insight manager for Europe, Middle East and Africa at The Walt Disney Company.
Earlier in his career Jeffries worked in various roles at Mediaedge:cia (now MEC), Carat and gaming firm Codemasters.
Park said: "The changing face of broadcasting alongside Global’s expansion and development, has led to an increased demand for more advanced insight across the business.
"Therefore we are delighted to welcome someone of Matt's calibre to our organisation to help us move on our understanding of the opportunities this business has on every platform."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)