Starcom's Jayne Stephens takes sponsorship role at 'X Factor' producer
FremantleMedia Enterprises (FME), the brand extension arm of 'The X Factor' producer FremantleMedia, has hired Jayne Stephens, sponsorship and content director at Starcom MediaVest Group, as head of brand partnerships, UK.
Jayne Stephens: joins FremantleMedia Enterprises in sponsorship role
Stephens will be responsible for increasing revenues from sponsors by developing strategic off-air partnerships, as well as product-placement and ad-funded opportunities.
She will work with ad, media and digital agencies, as well as with brands directly, in order to develop partnerships with TV shows such as 'The X Factor', ‘Britain’s Got Talent', 'Take Me Out' and 'Celebrity Juice'.
Stephens will report to Dominic Burns, senior vice-president, licensing and entertainment, FME. The role is not new but has been vacant since the departure of Mark Rosengk last year.
Having worked at Starcom MediaVest Group since 1997, Stephens was most recently sponsorship and content director working on brands such as BlackBerry, Samsung, Heineken, Honda and Procter & Gamble.
Earlier in her career, Stephens worked at CIA Media, now part of MEC, and in the media department of JWT.
Burns said: "As we look to further our already successful track record in creating unique and exciting brand extension activities, Jayne was the clear choice to lead the initiative."
FremantleMedia is part of the RTL Group.
A spokeswoman for Starcom MediaVest Group had not confirmed by the time of publication whether Stephens would be directly replaced.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...