MEC appoints Gordon and Radford to bolster new business
MEC has appointed Ben Gordon to the role of head of new business and named Lucie Radford as its new business director.
Ben Gordon: head of new business, MEC
Gordon will take over from Amy Robinson who is leaving MEC after more than a decade.
Both Gordon and Radford will "help to spearhead the agency’s new business drive to push MEC forwards alongside the marketing team," according to MEC.
He has worked across a portfolio of clients including Nintendo, Lionsgate, and Freeview. He will report to MEC managing director Stuart Bowden.
Radford joins MEC from MRM Meteorite to support and run a new prospecting programme. She calls on almost a decade’s experience at TBWA/Tequila.
Bowden said: "We are delighted to recognise the continued excellence that Ben has displayed during his time with the agency, and welcome Lucie on board.
"Our aim is to capitalise on the momentum created following a series of major new business successes over the last few months. We’re confident that both will help us to thrive."
The agency will also handle the majority of the £200m EMEA business for Johnson & Johnson through its dedicated unit Primus.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Planner / Buyer or Junior Account Manager - Media Agency - Branding Clients Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London