Turkey of the Week - Karmarama, Blinkbox
Jeremy Lee is baffled by Blinkbox's "launch campaign" from Karmarama:
"This is a peculiar exercise in high-campery, unsuccessfully masked in humour. What is effectively disguised to those not already in the know, however, is what on earth Blinkbox is and what product benefits – if any – it has in the crowded video-on-demand market. In short, it’s a bit of a bloody mess reminiscent of some of those terrible scenes on Omaha Beach in Saving Private Ryan."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...