Turkey of the Week - Karmarama, Blinkbox
Jeremy Lee is baffled by Blinkbox's "launch campaign" from Karmarama:
"This is a peculiar exercise in high-campery, unsuccessfully masked in humour. What is effectively disguised to those not already in the know, however, is what on earth Blinkbox is and what product benefits – if any – it has in the crowded video-on-demand market. In short, it’s a bit of a bloody mess reminiscent of some of those terrible scenes on Omaha Beach in Saving Private Ryan."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...