Coutts selects CHI for global ad brief
Coutts, the private banking house, has awarded CHI & Partners its global ad account.
Coutts: hands account to CHI & Partners
CHI, a roster agency of the bank’s owner, the Royal Bank of Scotland Group, won the business after a pitch.
It will create a press and poster campaign to run across markets including the UK, Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Middle East.
The bank has recently dropped the RBS prefix in markets outside the UK and now operates solely under the Coutts name.
In the UK, the advertising will aim to present a new, more dynamic face for the 320-year-old bank.
In the past, Coutts has worked with M&C Saatchi, which was appointed in 2001 to revamp the bank’s image. The agency created what was billed as Coutts’ first-ever advertising campaign.
The bank scaled down its presence overseas last year and is now bolstering its core businesses in the UK, the Middle East, Asia, Switzerland and Eastern Europe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London
- Award-Winning Integrated Creative Team Premier Media Circa 55K + Benefits, Central London
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Project Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Director EMR £100000 - £120000 per annum + benefits, City of London