Tango shower gels set to hit shelves in New Year
Tango, the Britvic owned soft-drink, has moved into the FMCG sector with the launch of a branded shower range, which will hit shelves in January next year.
Tango: set to release shower gel range
Britvic has struck a licensing deal with 151 Products, the manufacturer and supplier of personal care and household products, to produce a line of shower gels in Tango’s range of flavours: orange, apple, cherry and lemon.
The shower gels are available in 400ml packs and will sell for £1.49. The range will bear the strapline, "Beware of the bite".
Richard Shonn, managing director of 151 Products, said the company has "encapsulated" Tango’s core values in the new range to create a synergy between the soft-drink and the product extension, calling it an "irreverent brand with a cheeky personality".
He said: "This will hopefully resonate with consumers and build strong brand association with the product based on previous purchasing power and customer loyalty."
There are currently no plans for marketing activity to support the new products.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)