Tango shower gels set to hit shelves in New Year
Tango, the Britvic owned soft-drink, has moved into the FMCG sector with the launch of a branded shower range, which will hit shelves in January next year.
Tango: set to release shower gel range
Britvic has struck a licensing deal with 151 Products, the manufacturer and supplier of personal care and household products, to produce a line of shower gels in Tango’s range of flavours: orange, apple, cherry and lemon.
The shower gels are available in 400ml packs and will sell for £1.49. The range will bear the strapline, "Beware of the bite".
Richard Shonn, managing director of 151 Products, said the company has "encapsulated" Tango’s core values in the new range to create a synergy between the soft-drink and the product extension, calling it an "irreverent brand with a cheeky personality".
He said: "This will hopefully resonate with consumers and build strong brand association with the product based on previous purchasing power and customer loyalty."
There are currently no plans for marketing activity to support the new products.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...