Blinkbox runs tactical Di Matteo campaign
Blinkbox, the Tesco owned video-on-demand service, has run a tactical ad around the sacking of former Chelsea manager, Roberto Di Matteo.
Metro: Blinkbox runs ad around Chelsea's sacking of Roberto Di Matteo
Di Matteo was unceremoniously sacked by the football club last week after a recent run of poor form, despite him winning the FA Cup and Champions League last season.
The ad – which appeared below an article concerning his recent sacking at the hands of Roman Abramovich – ran with the strapline, "In between jobs?" The ad caption read: "Don’t worry Roberto, we’ve got the latest movies and TV shows to help take your mind off things".
The ad, which ran last week and was planned by Arena Media, offerered £5 free credit for those who joined Blinkbox on the day. It was created by Karmarama.
Karmarama recently launched its first work for the brand which featured a struggling boxer whose fortunes are turned around after the cornerman showed him the latest releases between rounds.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)