Blinkbox runs tactical Di Matteo campaign
Blinkbox, the Tesco owned video-on-demand service, has run a tactical ad around the sacking of former Chelsea manager, Roberto Di Matteo.
Metro: Blinkbox runs ad around Chelsea's sacking of Roberto Di Matteo
Di Matteo was unceremoniously sacked by the football club last week after a recent run of poor form, despite him winning the FA Cup and Champions League last season.
The ad – which appeared below an article concerning his recent sacking at the hands of Roman Abramovich – ran with the strapline, "In between jobs?" The ad caption read: "Don’t worry Roberto, we’ve got the latest movies and TV shows to help take your mind off things".
The ad, which ran last week and was planned by Arena Media, offerered £5 free credit for those who joined Blinkbox on the day. It was created by Karmarama.
Karmarama recently launched its first work for the brand which featured a struggling boxer whose fortunes are turned around after the cornerman showed him the latest releases between rounds.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London