MEC hires Ben Cockrell as data strategist
MEC Global Solutions has hired former data planning director at Billington Cartmel Ben Cockrell as data strategist and group account director.
Ben Cockrell: joins MEC as data strategist and group account director.
Cockrell will be tasked with work for clients including SABMiller, Marriott and Mercedes and will report to Michael Dick, head of strategy, MEC Global Solutions, London.
At Billington Cartmell, Cockrell was promoted from the position of data planning director to project and integration director. He was responsible for the company's data services across its portfolio of clients.
Prior to that he held the post of data account director at Tullo Marshall Warren (TMW), working on clients including Nissan's luxury brand Infiniti, NHS Blood & Transplant and Epson.
Dick said: "In a world of data opportunity we need to provide our clients with more assistance in joining up data strategy and connections insight.
"Ben has the ideal background and skill sets to help our clients put the right data strategies in place, to drive even more effective communication solutions."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...