Brunswick tightens grip on FTSE 100 clients
Brunswick remains the top financial PR firm for FTSE 100 clients, according to the Morningstar Professional Services Rankings Guide for the fourth quarter of 2012.
Listed clients: London Stock Exchange
Brunswick’s client list rose to almost a quarter of the FTSE 100 (24 clients) with a single net addition during the period, while RLM Finsbury (21) remained in second and Tulchan Communications in third (13).
During the period Tulchan won FTSE 100 packaging firm Rexam duties from FTI Consulting. Meanwhile, M:Communications moved up three places to equal eighth in terms of client numbers, having added Melrose which moved into the FTSE 100 in the recent FTSE re-shuffle.
Elsewhere, FTI Consulting maintained its lead in total listed client numbers a net gain of seven LSE companies to 165, although RLM Finsbury and Brunswick remain ahead in terms of the market valuation of their clients.
FTI Consulting also remained top of the FTSE 250 list, with a net gain of three including, Heritage Oil. College Hill, which recently acquired Merlin, moved up four places after a quartet of client gains.
Newgate Threadneedle remains on top of the AIM list, though FTI Consulting met a net gain of seven clients during the period.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...