John Lewis: making of 'The Journey'
We take a look at behind the scenes footage of this year's John Lewis Christmas ad campaign, 'The Journey, which as already amassed more than two million views on YouTube.
The footage includes an interview with John Lewis' marketing director Craig Inglis who explains the creative message for the campaign this year was about going the extra mile. Adam & Eve/DDB's executive creative director, Ben Priest also says two inanamate objects like snowmen are bound to capture people's imagination.
The ad launched on 9th November.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director or Senior Account Director (Partnerships) air recruitment £40k-60k, Central London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager (Integrated) air recruitment £25k-£38k, Central London