Arla appoints first cross-brand marketing chief
Arla Foods has appointed Ash Amirahmadi as its first marketing director with overarching responsibility for its portfolio of dairy brands, including Cravendale, Anchor and Lurpak.
Arla: Ash Amirahmadi appointed to new marketing role
The appointment has been made amid a restructure which follows Arla’s merger with Milk Link, a deal that will create the UK’s biggest dairy company.
Amirahmadi has been promoted from the senior vice-president for milk procurement role and will report to Arla chief executive Peter Lauritzen.
He will have individual brand heads reporting to him, including Stuart Ibberson, group brand manager for Anchor and Lurpak, and Mike Walker, brand manager for Cravendale.
Amirahmadi joined Arla in 2004, after spending 12 years with Unilever.
Arla has previously kept the marketing of its brands separate in an effort to maintain a high level of internal competition.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London