Arla appoints first cross-brand marketing chief
Arla Foods has appointed Ash Amirahmadi as its first marketing director with overarching responsibility for its portfolio of dairy brands, including Cravendale, Anchor and Lurpak.
Arla: Ash Amirahmadi appointed to new marketing role
The appointment has been made amid a restructure which follows Arla’s merger with Milk Link, a deal that will create the UK’s biggest dairy company.
Amirahmadi has been promoted from the senior vice-president for milk procurement role and will report to Arla chief executive Peter Lauritzen.
He will have individual brand heads reporting to him, including Stuart Ibberson, group brand manager for Anchor and Lurpak, and Mike Walker, brand manager for Cravendale.
Amirahmadi joined Arla in 2004, after spending 12 years with Unilever.
Arla has previously kept the marketing of its brands separate in an effort to maintain a high level of internal competition.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...