Arla appoints first cross-brand marketing chief
Arla Foods has appointed Ash Amirahmadi as its first marketing director with overarching responsibility for its portfolio of dairy brands, including Cravendale, Anchor and Lurpak.
Arla: Ash Amirahmadi appointed to new marketing role
The appointment has been made amid a restructure which follows Arla’s merger with Milk Link, a deal that will create the UK’s biggest dairy company.
Amirahmadi has been promoted from the senior vice-president for milk procurement role and will report to Arla chief executive Peter Lauritzen.
He will have individual brand heads reporting to him, including Stuart Ibberson, group brand manager for Anchor and Lurpak, and Mike Walker, brand manager for Cravendale.
Amirahmadi joined Arla in 2004, after spending 12 years with Unilever.
Arla has previously kept the marketing of its brands separate in an effort to maintain a high level of internal competition.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire