Arla appoints first cross-brand marketing chief
Arla Foods has appointed Ash Amirahmadi as its first marketing director with overarching responsibility for its portfolio of dairy brands, including Cravendale, Anchor and Lurpak.
Arla: Ash Amirahmadi appointed to new marketing role
The appointment has been made amid a restructure which follows Arla’s merger with Milk Link, a deal that will create the UK’s biggest dairy company.
Amirahmadi has been promoted from the senior vice-president for milk procurement role and will report to Arla chief executive Peter Lauritzen.
He will have individual brand heads reporting to him, including Stuart Ibberson, group brand manager for Anchor and Lurpak, and Mike Walker, brand manager for Cravendale.
Amirahmadi joined Arla in 2004, after spending 12 years with Unilever.
Arla has previously kept the marketing of its brands separate in an effort to maintain a high level of internal competition.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London