Samsung targets creative technologists in latest campaign
Samsung is targeting creative technologists with a video campaign that shows a hack of its Galaxy Note II smartphone device create bubble patterns in a water tank.
The video, created by Jam, features creative technologist Daniel Kupfer. He programmes 400 fish tank pumps, enabling them to be controlled wirelessly from a Note II to create images.
The video will be seeded across social media channels today, and spread through blogger outreach. The creative director behind the campaign was Wayne Deakin and creative Drew Wolf.
The video was produced by Grama Film and media was handled by Starcom.
The campaign is part of Samsung’s overarching strategy for the device around the creative possibilities it offers.
It ran a similar social video campaign for its Note handset in July, with a series of ‘Breakfree’ videos, featuring musician Mike Skinner, and guerrilla knitting artist Olek.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...