Samsung targets creative technologists in latest campaign
Samsung is targeting creative technologists with a video campaign that shows a hack of its Galaxy Note II smartphone device create bubble patterns in a water tank.
The video, created by Jam, features creative technologist Daniel Kupfer. He programmes 400 fish tank pumps, enabling them to be controlled wirelessly from a Note II to create images.
The video will be seeded across social media channels today, and spread through blogger outreach. The creative director behind the campaign was Wayne Deakin and creative Drew Wolf.
The video was produced by Grama Film and media was handled by Starcom.
The campaign is part of Samsung’s overarching strategy for the device around the creative possibilities it offers.
It ran a similar social video campaign for its Note handset in July, with a series of ‘Breakfree’ videos, featuring musician Mike Skinner, and guerrilla knitting artist Olek.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)