Samsung targets creative technologists in latest campaign
Samsung is targeting creative technologists with a video campaign that shows a hack of its Galaxy Note II smartphone device create bubble patterns in a water tank.
The video, created by Jam, features creative technologist Daniel Kupfer. He programmes 400 fish tank pumps, enabling them to be controlled wirelessly from a Note II to create images.
The video will be seeded across social media channels today, and spread through blogger outreach. The creative director behind the campaign was Wayne Deakin and creative Drew Wolf.
The video was produced by Grama Film and media was handled by Starcom.
The campaign is part of Samsung’s overarching strategy for the device around the creative possibilities it offers.
It ran a similar social video campaign for its Note handset in July, with a series of ‘Breakfree’ videos, featuring musician Mike Skinner, and guerrilla knitting artist Olek.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham