Samsung targets creative technologists in latest campaign
Samsung is targeting creative technologists with a video campaign that shows a hack of its Galaxy Note II smartphone device create bubble patterns in a water tank.
The video, created by Jam, features creative technologist Daniel Kupfer. He programmes 400 fish tank pumps, enabling them to be controlled wirelessly from a Note II to create images.
The video will be seeded across social media channels today, and spread through blogger outreach. The creative director behind the campaign was Wayne Deakin and creative Drew Wolf.
The video was produced by Grama Film and media was handled by Starcom.
The campaign is part of Samsung’s overarching strategy for the device around the creative possibilities it offers.
It ran a similar social video campaign for its Note handset in July, with a series of ‘Breakfree’ videos, featuring musician Mike Skinner, and guerrilla knitting artist Olek.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London