JCDecaux launches M-Vision sites in shopping centres
JCDecaux is launching a network of large-format, full-motion digital screens it has dubbed 'M-Vision', in shopping centres nationwide.
JCDecaux: launches M-Vision screens in Bluewater at Greenhithe
The new digital format will be positioned in atrium areas near to major stores, which JCDecaux believes offers brands "unprecedented" access to audience on this large-scale digital canvas.
John Lewis, Three and DKNY are among the first advertisers to advertise on the new screens.
JCDecaux has installed two M-Vision screens in Bluewater at Greenhithe, and one M-Vision screen in the Bullring in Birmingham.
M-Vision will be extended to Lakeside at Thurrock, the Harlequin at Watford, and the Victoria Centre in Nottingham, followed by malls at Trinity Leeds in 2013, with the goal of offering brands "large-format impact" with the sealed-up glossy magazine display of a digital six-sheet.
Spencer Berwin, managing director, Sales at JCDecaux, said: "This investment into digital outdoor will give our customers even better access to the aspirational and image-conscious audience delivered by our premium malls.
"From fashion and beauty to telecoms brands, digital offers enormous flexibility with the ability to run time-sensitive and multiple messaging, reaching millions of shoppers in our malls.
M-Vision aims to add "impact and cut-through" and has been designed to make it easy for brands to transfer their D6 copy to this new, portrait digital canvas.
According to JCDecaux, digital has already played a key part in the transformation of the company's rail business, with the rollout of D6s and Transvision nationwide, and will play an "increasingly important" role.
The full-motion M-Vision screens have a 6mm pitch, the same high-quality as the Transvision screen network.
Further activity this year included an exclusive UK partnership with Airvertise, the company that patented PosterProps, a product which adds 3D elements to outdoor advertising campaigns at a lower cost than traditional construction.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...