Westfield sets first Christmas TV ad to Rod Stewart track
Westfield has created its first ever Christmas advert, which features Rod Stewart's cover of 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town' on its soundtrack.
Westfield: rolls out Christmas 2012 campaign
The campaign for the two London-based Westfield shopping centres introduces the ‘We Are Christmas’ strapline. It follows on from the 'We Are Fashion' spot Westfield ran for its Autumn campaign.
Independent agency Yellowdoor, which is owned by TV personality Mary Portas, created the campaign, which will run for five weeks across television, digital, outdoor and print in London.
The creative has been designed to push the idea that there is "something for everyone" at Westfield this Christmas by drawing attention to the two malls' Santa’s Grottos, indoor and outdoor ice rinks and late night shopping.
Peter Cross, managing partner at Yellowdoor, said: "We needed to produce the stylish, fashionable content expected of the brand with the Westfield Christmas campaign.
"It was important for the campaign to appeal to a broad audience with both the print and television campaign which we achieved by dialling up and down the fashionability dependent on the offer."
Television activity is running during prime time slots on ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 for the next three weeks, while digital activity will take place on YouTube, 4oD and Sky websites.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...