Drinkaware charity calls creative review
Drinkaware, the alcohol education organisation, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising business.
Drinkaware: OgilvyOne split thought to relate to DH business
The charity has kicked off a review, which will be handled by ISBA’s intermediary arm, after deciding to split with the incumbent, OgilvyOne.
It is understood that the spilt could be a result of OgilvyOne’s appointment to the £50 million Department of Health account last month.
OgilvyOne has worked on the business since February 2011 after winning a pitch against VCCP and M&C Saatchi. It was appointed to the account for three years.
It will now stop working on the charity’s integrated advertising account from February, but will continue to work on its CRM strategy until June.
Neo@Ogilvy will continue to handle Drinkaware’s media planning and buying. The charity is also in discussion with Ogilvy & Mather’s behavioural economics unit, #OgilvyChange, about the possibility of providing ongoing consultancy support.
OgilvyOne’s recent work for Drinkaware included an interactive digital campaign that involved a teenager asking questions about alcohol.
Siobhan McCann, the head of campaigns and communications at Drinkaware, said: "We are hoping to find an agency that can fit our new support needs and help us deliver our very rewarding but challenging brief."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London