Mission PR helps launch Nokia Lumia handset with deadmau5 light show
Nokia has followed its 2011 light show on Millbank Tower with a new light and music event in a London square to launch two Lumia handsets.
Nokia Lumia launch: Flat Iron Square in Southwark
Nokia joined with music producer deadmau5 to transform Flat Iron Square in Southwark into an audiovisual show last night to launch its Nokia Lumia 820 and Lumia 920 phones.
The event, supported by Mission PR, aimed to use visual technology to enable the square to be ‘played’ like a musical instrument.
The event comes a year after Nokia created a 4D projection covering Millbank Tower.
Adam Johnson, head of consumer marketing (UK & Ireland) at Nokia, said: ‘We wanted to do something as innovative as our products to celebrate the launch of the new Nokia Lumia range.
‘The show took its inspiration from the vibrant colours of the range. The Nokia Lumia 920 has extraordinary low light capabilities and we wanted to create an event that would showcase this fantastic feature and still show that our products stand out from the current sea of faceless black handsets.’
Watch how Nokia lit up Southwark’s Flat Iron Square below.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Interim Head of Marketing & Communications Brand Recruitment £5000 per annum, Brentwood
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...