Mission PR helps launch Nokia Lumia handset with deadmau5 light show
Nokia has followed its 2011 light show on Millbank Tower with a new light and music event in a London square to launch two Lumia handsets.
Nokia Lumia launch: Flat Iron Square in Southwark
Nokia joined with music producer deadmau5 to transform Flat Iron Square in Southwark into an audiovisual show last night to launch its Nokia Lumia 820 and Lumia 920 phones.
The event, supported by Mission PR, aimed to use visual technology to enable the square to be ‘played’ like a musical instrument.
The event comes a year after Nokia created a 4D projection covering Millbank Tower.
Adam Johnson, head of consumer marketing (UK & Ireland) at Nokia, said: ‘We wanted to do something as innovative as our products to celebrate the launch of the new Nokia Lumia range.
‘The show took its inspiration from the vibrant colours of the range. The Nokia Lumia 920 has extraordinary low light capabilities and we wanted to create an event that would showcase this fantastic feature and still show that our products stand out from the current sea of faceless black handsets.’
Watch how Nokia lit up Southwark’s Flat Iron Square below.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London