Mission PR helps launch Nokia Lumia handset with deadmau5 light show
Nokia has followed its 2011 light show on Millbank Tower with a new light and music event in a London square to launch two Lumia handsets.
Nokia Lumia launch: Flat Iron Square in Southwark
Nokia joined with music producer deadmau5 to transform Flat Iron Square in Southwark into an audiovisual show last night to launch its Nokia Lumia 820 and Lumia 920 phones.
The event, supported by Mission PR, aimed to use visual technology to enable the square to be ‘played’ like a musical instrument.
The event comes a year after Nokia created a 4D projection covering Millbank Tower.
Adam Johnson, head of consumer marketing (UK & Ireland) at Nokia, said: ‘We wanted to do something as innovative as our products to celebrate the launch of the new Nokia Lumia range.
‘The show took its inspiration from the vibrant colours of the range. The Nokia Lumia 920 has extraordinary low light capabilities and we wanted to create an event that would showcase this fantastic feature and still show that our products stand out from the current sea of faceless black handsets.’
Watch how Nokia lit up Southwark’s Flat Iron Square below.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London