Moët & Chandon replaces Scarlett Johansson with Roger Federer
Moët & Chandon, the Champagne brand, is ending its relationship with Scarlett Johansson and replacing her with Roger Federer as brand ambassador.
Roger Federer: new Moët & Chandon brand ambassador
Moët & Chandon, which is owned by Louis Vuitton Hennessy (LVMH), announced details today of its deal with tennis star Federer.
Johansson signed a deal to be a brand ambassador for Moët & Chandon in 2009, but the pair are parting ways. The reasons behind the decision are unclear.
As its ambassador, Federer will take centre stage in the brand's upcoming advertising campaign.
Moët & Chandon told Marketing that the partnership is expected to go on for at least the next three to four years and that Federer will be "a long-term friend of the House".
Stephane Baschiera, president and chief executive of Moët & Chandon, said: "Roger Federer personifies the glamour of achievement, great generosity and tremendous style values that have been key to our House throughout its long history.
"As the Champagne of victory and an enthusiastic supporter of major tennis tournaments around the world, we are extremely proud to welcome Roger Federer with Moët & Chandon’s hallmark hospitality."
Federer said: "It's more than just an honour to be Moët & Chandon's brand ambassador, it's an invitation to be part of a very glamorous tradition. Moët & Chandon has always been the Champagne of international trendsetters and I'm proud to be part of a brand that is as dedicated to the pursuit of excellence as I have been throughout my career."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London