AMS Media moves outdoor trading from Kinetic into Talon
Talon Outdoor has been appointed to manage out of home media buying for media agency AMS Media, which was previously handled by Kinetic.
Nick Jarman: managing director of Talon
Talon told Media Week there was no formal pitch it "speculatively approached" AMS with a presentation and the deal arose from this.
Nick Jarman, managing director of Talon, said: "When Eric Newnham joined the business six months ago we were determined to make Talon different from the industry standard. We are proud to be independent as this enables creative, nimble thinking. We are delighted that both clients and industry figures are starting to see this for themselves."
Duncan Collins, managing director of AMS Media Group, said: "Talon's independence and experienced personal coupled with their vision for the future of OOH was a very exciting proposition for us to consider, we have always been a challenger brand among media specialists and we feel Talon are now set to do the same within OOH."
Talon also recently hired Posterscope’s Frank Bryant who left after 20 years at the company.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...