Bray Leino creates Health and Wellbeing practice
Bray Leino has created a Health and Wellbeing practice within its PR business.
Hayley Knight: joining Bray Leino
The offer will be divided into a prescription and licensed business arm, which will be headed by new recruit Hayley Knight, healthcare consultant, and a wellbeing practice headed by account director Verity Cash.
Both will report to company director Sally Bradford, who takes the role of head of health and wellbeing.
Knight, who recently worked as freelance consultant, has 17 years’ experience in PR, including at Just Health PR, where she led a team that launched Pfizer’s Champix, and at agencies Red Door Communications, Cohn & Wolfe and Munro & Forster.
Bradford said: ‘We hit a critical mass of health and wellbeing clients within the PR business which made it apt for us to set up a specialist practice so we could be single-minded in our delivery and offer.
‘It's serendipitous that we've been able to hire Hayley, who has outstanding experience.’
Knight said: ‘We have a unique and exciting opportunity with this new practice. Our remit is to meet and dissect the challenges faced by clients as the NHS gears up for the greatest shift in power in recent decades. Bray Leino has impressive heritage with the health consumer and the group has a truly integrated offering.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...