Daily Mail group launches fashion sharing website
The group behind the Daily Mail has launched a website and mobile app called Today I'm Wearing, which is aimed at trend-conscious women aged 18 to 35.
Daily Mail: launches Today I'm Wearing
Today I’m Wearing encourages women to post pictures of themselves in their favourite outfits, share them with friends via social media and buy other users’ looks online.
They can upload pictures from mobile phones, tablets and PCs and tag information about each item of clothing, including where they bought it.
A&N Media, the parent company of the Daily Mail, has partnered with fashion search engine ShopStyle to allow visitors to buy items.
The site was developed by Ted Verity, the Daily Mail’s associate editor, and Karen Kemble-Diaz, chief operating officer of Wowcher, A&N Media’s deals website.
It will be promoted with an advertising campaign across women’s and fashion magazines and websites in the New Year.
Almost 3,000 users have already signed up, according to A&N Media.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)