KFC hires circus school stars for Krushems push
KFC is launching a £4m TV campaign for its Krushems range featuring acrobats from ZipZap circus school, choreographed by Austrian artist Will Dorner.
The 60-second spot for Mint Aero Krushems drink was created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and was inspired by Dorener’s ‘Bodies in Urban Spaces’ project, which featured people squeezing into small spaces in towns and cities.
In the latest ad, ZipZap acrobats build "gravity-defying human structures" in urban locations, such as bus stops and shop windows.
Jennelle Tilling, vice president of marketing at KFC UK, said: "Krushems has become a £20m brand for us since it launched in 2010, and this campaign brings to life the fun and dynamic personality of the brand, as well as reflecting how it feels to experience the indulgent taste and intensity of the drink."
The ‘Feel the Krush’ campaign will run into 2013 and will run across new flavours throughout the year.
Additional flavours include Maltesers, Oreo, Strawberry Shortcake and Milkybar.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire