McCain in brand revamp to broaden identity
McCain Foods is embarking on a radical overhaul of its 50-year-old brand identity as part of a strategy to reposition itself as a 'potato' brand rather than a 'chip' one.
McCain: preparing global brand revamp
The UK will be the first market to use the fresh identity, developed by BrandOpus, from January.
It is understood that the logo will lose the former 'sunburst' motif and 'contemporise' the brand, which until now has used 50s 'Americana' styling.
The identity will be inspired by natural and wholesome imagery developed through its 'It's all good' ads, created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
While chips remain a core product, the brand has extended over the past year into lines such as jacket potatoes.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London