McCain in brand revamp to broaden identity
McCain Foods is embarking on a radical overhaul of its 50-year-old brand identity as part of a strategy to reposition itself as a 'potato' brand rather than a 'chip' one.
McCain: preparing global brand revamp
The UK will be the first market to use the fresh identity, developed by BrandOpus, from January.
It is understood that the logo will lose the former 'sunburst' motif and 'contemporise' the brand, which until now has used 50s 'Americana' styling.
The identity will be inspired by natural and wholesome imagery developed through its 'It's all good' ads, created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
While chips remain a core product, the brand has extended over the past year into lines such as jacket potatoes.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)