The Revs gear up to celebrate UK digital marcoms excellence
The Rev Awards are set to launch next year, celebrating the ingenuity and imaginative use of technology in the UK's digital marketing communications industry.
The The Rev Awards: celebrates UK digital marcoms excellence
Previously named the Revolution Awards, ‘The Revs’ will now be brought to you by Brand Republic, Campaign, Marketing, Media Week and PR Week. The judging panel will be made up of senior agency and client side experts from every angle of the marcoms industry.
Prizes will be awarded across client sectors, media platforms and marcoms disciplines, while we will also be commending a Digital Brand of the Year, a Digital Media Brand of the Year, and an overall Agency of the Year.
The deadline for entries is 10 January, with an extended deadline of 24 January (late entry fee apply). For more details on how to enter, visit the Rev Awards website.
Heineken, Xbox, TBG Digital and Adam & Eve triumphed at this year’s Revolution Awards, with AKQA’s Star Player app for Heineken scooping the Revolution Award for Innovation.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)