Portland hires Mail on Sunday's Dana Gloger
Portland has hired The Mail on Sunday's consumer affairs editor as the agency looks to expand its client offering.
Move into PR: Dana Gloger
Dana Gloger, who joined The Mail on Sunday in June, will join the Omnicom-owned agency in January.
She was previously consumer affairs editor at the Daily Express and has nine years' consumer reporting experience.
Gloger will sit in Portland's corporate team, acting as a media consultant to clients and reporting to Adrian Warr, partner for comms.
Tim Allan, Portland's founder, said that hiring Gloger was a 'statement of intent for 2013 that we'll continue to invest in the best talent to help us grow'.
The agency said Gloger would bring a 'new set of skills and a different point of view' to the team, having focused as a journalist on consumer products, trends and health issues, as well as business and personal finance.
Portland has continued to grow its corporate business in conjunction with its political work, winning Barclays' Heathrow, Funding Circle and Nestlé in 2012.
It was named as mid-sized agency of the year at the 2012 PRWeek awards in October.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham