Portland hires Mail on Sunday's Dana Gloger
Portland has hired The Mail on Sunday's consumer affairs editor as the agency looks to expand its client offering.
Move into PR: Dana Gloger
Dana Gloger, who joined The Mail on Sunday in June, will join the Omnicom-owned agency in January.
She was previously consumer affairs editor at the Daily Express and has nine years' consumer reporting experience.
Gloger will sit in Portland's corporate team, acting as a media consultant to clients and reporting to Adrian Warr, partner for comms.
Tim Allan, Portland's founder, said that hiring Gloger was a 'statement of intent for 2013 that we'll continue to invest in the best talent to help us grow'.
The agency said Gloger would bring a 'new set of skills and a different point of view' to the team, having focused as a journalist on consumer products, trends and health issues, as well as business and personal finance.
Portland has continued to grow its corporate business in conjunction with its political work, winning Barclays' Heathrow, Funding Circle and Nestlé in 2012.
It was named as mid-sized agency of the year at the 2012 PRWeek awards in October.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London