Portland hires Mail on Sunday's Dana Gloger
Portland has hired The Mail on Sunday's consumer affairs editor as the agency looks to expand its client offering.
Move into PR: Dana Gloger
Dana Gloger, who joined The Mail on Sunday in June, will join the Omnicom-owned agency in January.
She was previously consumer affairs editor at the Daily Express and has nine years' consumer reporting experience.
Gloger will sit in Portland's corporate team, acting as a media consultant to clients and reporting to Adrian Warr, partner for comms.
Tim Allan, Portland's founder, said that hiring Gloger was a 'statement of intent for 2013 that we'll continue to invest in the best talent to help us grow'.
The agency said Gloger would bring a 'new set of skills and a different point of view' to the team, having focused as a journalist on consumer products, trends and health issues, as well as business and personal finance.
Portland has continued to grow its corporate business in conjunction with its political work, winning Barclays' Heathrow, Funding Circle and Nestlé in 2012.
It was named as mid-sized agency of the year at the 2012 PRWeek awards in October.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...