Xbox funds dance show on 4Music
Xbox, the Microsoft console, has funded a dance-music TV show. It is to be shown on 4Music this Saturday as part of a partnership with Box TV and Bauer Media to promote the game Dance Central 3.
Xbox: funds dance show
The programme, Rickie & Melvin’s Dance Central Battle, includes product placement. In it, the Kiss FM presenters Rickie and Melvin play the Dance Central 3 game.
Bauer will promote the programme via social media on Saturday to encourage viewers of The X Factor to watch 4Music at 10pm.
A wider deal, planned and bought by UM London, also includes Dance Central 3 sponsoring two hours of programming per day on the Box TV channels Smash Hits, Kiss, Heat TV, The Box and Kerrang!.
Andy Irving, the UK product marketing manager at Xbox, said: "Dance Central 3 is all about getting people on their feet, and what better way to do that than create a programme with the UK’s most popular dance music brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London